|Page (1) of 1 - 04/13/12||email article||print page|
4th Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED) Announces Extended Call for Papers; Convenes July 10-11, Penang, MalaysiaASQED Paper Submission Deadline Extended to April 23, 2012 (April 13, 2012)
SAN JOSE, CA and PENANG, MALAYSIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/13/12 --
The fourth Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED), a leading international conference focused on electronic design, semiconductor, and manufacturing, has extended its 2012 call for papers to April 23, 2012. The event takes place July 10-11, 2012 in Penang, Malaysia. The program includes keynotes by industry leaders and university experts, tutorials by experts, over 60 technical presentations, and informal networking meetings. ASQED 2012 proceedings are published by the IEEE on the IEEE Xplore website.
ASQED accepts paper proposals on the following topics:
- Circuit & System Design (Analog, Digital, Radio Frequency (RF), Mixed Signal, FPGA)
- Advanced IC Packaging Technology (3D, System In Package (SiP), Co-Design)
- Printed Wire Board (PWB) and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Technology & Manufacturing
- Test & Verification (Design for Test (DFT), Built-In Self Test (BIST)...)
- Semiconductor & Nano Technology
- Sensors & Micro/NANO-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS/NEMS)
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Methodologies
- Photovoltaic/Green Technology & Manufacturing
- Bio-Electronics Innovations
ASQED Paper Submission & Registration
Please visit http://www.asqed.com/English/Conference/Call_for_Papers.html to submit a paper and review the guidelines.
To register for ASQED, please visit http://www.asqed.com/English/Conference/Registration.html.
ASQED plays a critical role in promoting quality-based electronic design and manufacturing in Asia and is an integral part of establishing a communication link between semiconductor, nano-electronic, bio-electronic, MEMS (microelectromechanical) and NEMS (nanoelectromechanical) systems, and photovoltaic (PV) technologies and disciplines such as design, manufacturing, test and packaging.
Please visit http://www.asqed.com for more information and to register.
ASQED is organized and sponsored by the International Society for Quality Electronic Design.
All trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respective owners.
ValleyPR LLC for ASQED
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: semiconductor, IC, EDA, PCB, Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design, Penang, Malaysia, PCB, nano, bio, PV, Manufacturing, Manufacturing/Production, Robotics, Manufacturing, Networking, Pro AV, Presentors, Business Issues, Presentation, Marketwire, ,