|Page (1) of 1 - 10/02/13||email article||print page|
postPerspective(TM) Chief Randi Altman to Head Up Panel on Social Media and Post(October 02, 2013)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 10/02/13 -- postPerspective (www.postperspective.com) editor-in-chief Randi Altman will be moderating a panel on post production and social media during the Post Production Master Class (PPMC), taking place Oct. 7 at the Westin New York Grand Central.
PPMC offers an afternoon of real-world discussions about the business of post production, where attendees will have the opportunity to meet with and have their questions answered by working industry professionals.
"Our panel will focus on social media and post production, and the conversation will cover how pros can use these channels for instant technical support, to promote themselves and their work, and to become part of the conversation," Altman said.
The lineup of panelists for "Social Media & Post:"
- Jesse Averna, who created and runs #PostChat, the popular Twitter Chat for Post Professionals, teaches FCPX and Avid at The School of Visual Arts' Continuing Education, and edits Sesame Street for Sesame Workshop.
- Juan Salvo, a colorist based out of theColourSpace, a DI and commercial grading facility in midtown Manhattan, where he is founder and head-of-color.
- Eric Alba, a VFX and post supervisor who started in post production as a machine room tape operator and then in visual effects as an intern on "Star Trek: The Next Generation," continues to ply his craft in all areas of games, commercial, broadcast, TV, film, interactive, and immersive experience projects.
- Aharon Rabinowitz, Red Giant's Director of Content and Communities and the Executive Producer for Red Giant Films. He hosts Red Giant TV and works with Red Giant's amazing community of filmmakers, editors, and motion graphics and visual effects artists.
- John "Pliny" Eremic, Workflow Specialist, HBO and Co-Founder of Endcrawl.
Further information is available at http://createasphere.com/event/t4/post-production-master-classes.
Randi Altman's postPerspective (postperspective.com) is a blog focused on all things post production and production. Its editor-in-chief, Randi Altman, has been bringing technology providers and post production professionals together for more than 20 years. Altman is also president of postproNetwork, a marketing consultancy serving the post production industry and its technology suppliers.
postPerspective and postproNetwork are trademarks of The Post Network. All trademarks mentioned herein are acknowledged as property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:Post/Production, Visual FX, Editors, Director, Camera/Film, Business, Tape, Marketing, Production/Post, Post Production, Production, Facility (Post Production), Marketwire, Film, Television, Business,