|Page (1) of 1 - 03/20/14||email article||print page|
Wowza Media Systems Unveils New Product, New Partner Eco-System and Its First Ever Developer CommunityCome Visit Booth SU 9402 AT NAB and Win Prizes -- Chromecast, T-Shirts and Wowza Developer License Giveaways (March 20, 2014)
EVERGREEN, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 03/20/14 --
SHOWCASING WOWZA STREAMING ENGINE & GOCODER APP FOR ANDROID
- Check out Wowza Streaming Engine, the most robust, customizable and scalable server software that reduces the complexities of audio and video delivery to any device, anywhere
- Come learn about the new Wowza GoCoder app for Android
"WORKS WITH WOWZA" PARTNER PROGRAM
- An all-new partner ecosystem with Wowza® Media Systems, the leader in streaming software
- Provides guidance and roadmaps for the ultimate end-to-end solution for all customers
- Customers gain more control over their content by building video streaming solutions with the Works with Wowza program
WOWZANINJA DEVELOPER COMMUNITY
- Wowza debuts dedicated developer community, WowzaNinja
- Wowza Media Systems will celebrate its new developer community during their on-the-show-floor party; appetizers, drinks and screening of the 2009 thriller "Ninja Assassin"
- Developer t-shirt giveaway and competitions in Wowza booth
WOWZA COMPETITION, GIVEAWAYS AND PARTY
- Come get a new #WowzaNinja t-shirt
- Wear your #WowzaNinja t-shirt on the floor; when spotted, win one-year Wowza Streaming Engine Developer License
- Wowza "power-users" have a special opportunity to win Chromecast
- And, first Chromecast winner to get a Wowza stream running on the new Chromecast will win a 4K Ultra HD TV
- Please join Wowza for a cocktail event in booth, Tuesday, April 8, 5:30-7:30 PM for appetizers and drinks
Come meet Wowza Media Systems co-founders David Stubenvoll (CEO) and Charlie Good (CTO), as well as Chris Knowlton, VP and Streaming Industry Evangelist. Learn about the Wowza brand.
Wowza Booth Demos - April 7-10, 9 AM-6 PM
Wowza Media Systems Cocktail Booth Party (partners, media and developers welcome) - Tuesday, April 8, 5:30-7:30 PM
Wowza Booth SU 9402, Las Vegas Convention Center
Wowza will be demoing their powerful Wowza Streaming Engine software, hosting a cocktail event, meeting with partners and developers and showcasing why they are the leader in audio and video streaming software. For more information on Wowza, check out www.wowza.com.
About Wowza Media Systems
Wowza Media Systems, LLC (www.wowza.com) helps organizations harness the power of streaming by reducing the complexities of audio and video delivery to any device anywhere. Organizations in more than 150 countries count on innovative and award-winning Wowza software to build, deploy, and manage customized streaming solutions that deliver high-quality and engaging live and on-demand experiences. Wowza is privately held, with offices in Evergreen, Colorado, and Mountain View, California.
Wowza® and related marks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wowza Media Systems LLC. Third-party product names and related marks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of such third parties.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords:4K,Internet Media,streaming,Android,Marketwire,Television,