|Page (1) of 1 - 04/16/14||email article||print page|
Vector Marketing Corporation Presents Rising Star Award at Midwest Region Banquet(April 16, 2014)
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Vector Marketing Corporation is known for cultivating stars, and recently the company honored 18 of its newest stars in the Midwest Region with the Rising Star Award. The award was presented at the recent Midwest Region Awards Banquet held January 24, 2014. More than four hundred Vector Marketing sales representatives, managers, family and friends gathered at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan to honor the Rising Star recipients, as well as others within the company who achieved outstanding sales success in 2013.
The Rising Star Award is given to sales representatives who have attained $50,000 or more in personal sales in the previous year and managers who attain $300,000 or more in office sales. The 18 Rising Star recipients in the Midwest Region for 2013 were:
- Shane Wagner (Albany): $63,837
- Neil Recker (Toledo): $62,254
- Luke Sasek (East Lansing): $60,132
- Lexi Osting (Columbus West): $58,195
- Michael Gryskiewicz (Lexington): $55,609
- Patrick Fitzgerald (East Cincinnati): $54,917
- Liz Diflorio (Syracuse): $54,117
- Peter Fox (Columbus West): $52,841
- Molly Luzak (Syracuse): $52,104
- Brenton Stockelman (East Cincinnati): $51,801
- Mike Delicce (Binghamton): $51,569
- Jon Good (North Indianapolis): $51,262
- Logan Franke (North Indianapolis): $50,638
- Mandy Webb (Binghamton): $399,401
- Kristen Staback (Knoxville): $393,899
- Desiree Flynn (Rocky River): $392,930
- Jake Dougherty (Grand Rapids): $350,091
- Brett Perry (Erie): $346,887
I am proud of every Rising Star in our region, said Jeff Bry, Region Manager of Vector Marketings Midwest Region. These men and women have all worked very hard and have demonstrated a true commitment to the standards and values of the Vector business.
Vector Marketing Corporation is the single-level direct sales company which is the primary distributor of Cutco Cutlery produced by Cutco Cutlery Corporation, the largest manufacturer of high-end kitchen cutlery in North America. The 65-year-old company manufactures its cutlery products in the western New York State city of Olean.
Vector Marketing sales representatives typically begin selling Cutco while in college. Some decide to remain with the company after graduation and move up the ranks as managers, while others put the experience and skills they have learned to use in other careers. These skills include:
2. Making presentations
3. Time management
5. Sales skills
6. Customer service
About Cutco Cutlery Corporation and Vector Marketing
Cutco Cutlery is a 65-year-old company with headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Olean, New York. Vector Marketing is the companys sales division, coordinating all sales for Cutco Cutlery through a national network of college students who sell products through in-home personal demonstrations. More than 15 million US households have a Cutco product.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11770333.htm.