|Page (1) of 1 - 09/02/14||email article||print page|
Retail Banking Products Industry Trends in Developed & Emerging Economies Banking Report Available at MarketReportsStore.com(September 02, 2014)
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 03, 2014
The global banking industry is changing the way it markets products and services, with banks in both developed and emerging economies adopting customer segmentation strategies to distinguish their products from those of their competitors. These strategies have increased banks client bases, and the number of potential customers. To capitalize on this, banks have expanded their product portfolios, adopted pricing strategies, and expanded into new regions. Banks are also focusing on the technological aspects of offering their products, and are using analytics to understand consumers purchasing behaviors and preferences to offer personalized products and an improved customer experience.
The proliferation of video and mobile technology has also enabled banks to market their products and services online, and through mobile channels and social media. As internet access and Smartphone adoption increase, so does consumer demand for convenient banking services through these channels? Banks are therefore developing processes and employing new channels to respond to web-based consumers, create brand awareness, promote new products and services, identify customer needs, and elicit feedback.
Complete Report Details @ http://marketreportsstore.com/insight-report-best-practices-in-marketing-retail-banking-products/ .
The report discusses key marketing strategies adopted by banks to strengthen their brand values and target diverse customer groups through effective segmentation and product positioning:
- It discusses key marketing trends in the retail banking industry in both developed and emerging economies
- It highlights key challenges faced by banks in both developed and emerging economies when formulating effective marketing campaigns
- It discusses the use of marketing analytics by retail banks in developed and emerging economies to understand customers' buying behavior
- It provides a competitive assessment of the customer segmentation, product, and pricing strategies adopted by banks in different markets
Best Practices in Retail Banking Marketing:
- Wells Fargos Use of Digital Channels to Promote Mobile Banking Services
- Barclays Online Platform Allowing Customers to Share Ideas
- ICICI Bank Introduced the Tab Banking facility to open accounts
- Guaranty Trust Bank Takes Banking on Facebook
- BBVA Uses Social Media to Improve Customer Loyalty
- Russian Standard Bank (RSB) Benefits from an Analytics Platform
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=18104 .
- The banking industry is becoming competitive in key developed and emerging economies, with numerous domestic and international banks. To remain competitive and gain market share, banks are striving to offer improved products and pricing benefits that can be distinguished from those of their competitors.
- In order to create brand value and awareness of products, banks around the world have formulated a number of marketing and product strategies to highlight their expertise in offering specialized services, their experience as an established brand, and the range of their products and services.
- The banks in both developed and emerging economies are extensively using marketing analytical tools to analyze large volumes of both structured and unstructured transaction data to understand customers buying behavior. This enables banks to segment customers and target specific groups with customized marketing campaigns and products. Banks segment their clients primarily based on income level, and demographic and psychographic profiles.
- Banks in developed economies have focuses on offering improved customer service, attractive reward programs and financial incentives to retain customers and acquire new ones. In emerging economies, price has been the primary reason for low banking penetration.
Inquire before Buying @ http://marketreportsstore.com/inquire-before-buying/?rname=18104 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$3800 for a single user License.)
- This report highlights the key operational and technological trends arising in the global retail banking industry due to rising competition and changing consumer behavior.
- The report gives an insight into marketing strategies adopted by banks in countries such as the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, Australia, South Korea, Brazil, Russia, India and China.
- The report outlines the various factors affecting consumers choices of retail banking products in developed and emerging economies.
- The report also discusses the key drivers, issues and challenges faced by the retail banks while implementing product, pricing and marketing strategies in these economies.
- The report outlines the various channels that banks use to launch marketing campaigns, promote products and services, and communicate with customers.
Explore more reports on Banking & Financial Services industry at http://marketreportsstore.com/category/banking-finance/ .
Market Reports Store is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.