Page (1) of 1 - 06/19/14||
Rampant Design Tools Announces Ultra High Resolution Studio Flares
Expands Studio Essentials Libraries to Include Stunning 2k, 4k and 5k Flare Elements for High End VFX Artists, Editors
(June 19, 2014)
Rampant Design Tools (www.rampantdesigntools.com) today announced Rampant Studio Flares, a new addition to its Studio Essentials library of high end, high resolution Quicktime elements for visual effects artists and editors. Rampant Studio Flares contains 531 clips of 2K, 4K and 5K real organic flare stock footage. This volume provides a massive flare arsenal for all editors, visual effects and motion graphics artists who require truly beautiful, real anamorphic flare effects for their feature films, television episodics or video projects. Rampant Studio Flares are ideal for Visual Effects, Compositing, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, as well as print.
Rampant 2K, 4K and 5K Flares are massive flare elements shot on the Red EPIC camera system and made available for immediate download or on a USB 3.0 Hard Drive. Rampant Studio Flares are compatible with any Editing or Compositing software that can read Quicktime movies, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, FCPX, Sony Vegas, Apple Motion, Nuke and Media 100. They are also compatible with both Mac and PC Operating Systems running Quicktime. The Rampant Studio flares are perfect for any film or video production and easily work in any non linear editing software; simply drag and drop the flare on top of the timeline and set the ?Blending Mode? to ?Add? or ?Screen.?
"Rampant Design Tools Studio Flares are the real deal," said D. Eric Franks, producer at Hard Rock International. "Uncompromised quality and as drop-dead easy to use as any bog-standard video clips, we're already using Rampant instead of the more complex software-generated flares we've used in the past."
Freelance editor and industry influencer, Brady Betzel added, "As a freelance editor, I am always asked to make content that blows the viewer away. I use Rampant Design Tools on about 95% of the projects I work on; the other 5% are the clients that don't want to sell their series. Whether it's adding an organic light flare to an opening title or using Speed Lights to transition out of a scene, Rampant Design Tools always make it easier for me to make more money."
Rampant Studio Flares are available immediately and are priced from $69 - $349, depending on the resolution selected. For more information, or to purchase Studio Flares, please visit: http://rampantdesigntools.com/product/rampant-studio-flares-2k-4k-5k-flares-for-film-broadcast/.
About the Studio Essentials Library from Rampant
Studio Essentials include Rampant Design Tools entire library of high-end, ultra high resolution elements, including the Rampant Cinema Series 5K, Rampant Broadcast Series 4K, Rampant Production Series 2K, and Rampant Essentials 2K drives - the highest resolution Quicktime-based Drag-and-Drop elements on the market today. Studio Essentials delivers 2 complete volumes of elements and offer editors and visual effects artists optimal flexibility, quality and value. Sean Mullen continues to tap his expertise as a high-end VFX artist, whose work has touched such acclaimed Hollywood and television productions as Charmed, Ally McBeal, NCIS, Felicity, Nip/Tuck, Idle Hands, Lake Placid and Any Given Sunday.
Studio Essentials includes thousands of 5K effects, and all of the Studio Essentials are available in 2K, 4K and 5K. Studio Essentials are available on USB 3.0 drives, or users can select the 2K and 4K elements as downloads if preferred. Rampant is also offering the Next Gen For Editors sample pack which includes 10 effects from each volume in 4K for under $100. Some of the elements offered in Studio Essentials include:
Studio Dust, Embers & Sparks
Studio Flash Transitions
Studio Light Transitions
Studio Light Overlays
Studio Blast Transitions
Studio Impact Lights
About Rampant Design
Rampant was founded by Visual Effects Artist Sean Mullen. With over 60 credits in feature film and television, Sean has shot and created VFX elements for network shows, feature films, private hollywood libraries and has created content for many of the major stock companies His work has touched such acclaimed Hollywood and television productions as Charmed, Ally McBeal, NCIS, Felicity, Nip/Tuck, Idle Hands, Lake Placid and Any Given Sunday. Sean was inspired by his editor friends to create the first Rampant Design Tools - elements for his friends to mix and match and drop on their timelines that would instantly add a unique look / flavor to their videos. This inspiration essentially gave birth to many of the product lines you see at Rampant today. For more information, please visit www.rampantdesigntools.com.
Rampant Design Tools, production, post production, VFX, editing, elements, flares, workflow, Quicktime
Source:Digital Media Online.
All Rights Reserved