|Page (1) of 1 - 04/15/14||email article||print page|
Polytherics to provide an Update on ThioBridge Conjugation at ADC Summit 2014(April 15, 2014)
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 15 April 2014
SMis 3rd annual ADC Summit will aim to combine innovative anti-body drug conjugate developments with essential networking and collaboration opportunities. The conference, taking place on 19th and 20th May at the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London will feature key talks from market specialists such as Photobiotics, MedImmune, Spirogen, Immunogen and Progenics.
Event highlights will include a keynote address from ADC industry leaders, Polytherics.
Director of Scientific Affairs - Bioconjugation & Protein Engineering, Dr George Badescu, will be providing unique insights on ThioBridge Conjugation with a focus on novel ADC formats, site specific conjugation, payloads, mAb and Fab conjugates.
Further details and full speaker line-up can be viewed online at http://www.adcsummit.com
A snap shot of confirmed attendees include:
- Algeta AS
- Carbogen AMCIS
- Imperial College London
- Medimmune Inc
- Merck Serono
- Mersana Therapeutics
- Peakdale Molecular
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- SafeBridge Europe
- Sutro Biopharma
- Synthon BV
- University of Oxford
- Viventia Bio
The ADC Summit will aim to provide attendees with:
- The opportunity to share ideas with industry leaders to identify cutting-edge developments including emerging applications of nanotechnoloagies in ADC, ThioBridge technology for creating novel ADC formats, antibody fragment ADCs, duocarmycin linker technology, target selection and antibody-cytokine fusions.
- Case study driven presentations from leading pharmaceutical and academic KOLS including Ablynx, Polytherics, MedImmune, Phobiotics, Genentech, Progenics, Spirogen, Mersana, Immunogen and University of Oxford, Pfizer
- Talks on Safety: ADC Summit 2014 will evaluate the importance of occupational health and safety in ADC projects with a focus on compound hazards, facility design, hygiene and containment equipment.
- Discussions on topics which include pre-clinical development, updates on the nanobody platform, toxicity, payload, linker and trafficking strategies, tumor heterogeneity, combination warheads and broadening payload diversity.
- Debate - Attendees will be invited to participate in a round table discussion led by Spirogen and discuss creative ways into making the smart bomb smarter when building an oncology arsenal.
To download the conference brochure and to secure attendance at ADC Summit 2014, visit http://www.adcsummit.com
19th & 20th May 2014 | Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London UK
Sponsored by PolyTherics, Synaffix and Viventia Bio Inc
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/adc_summit_2014/antibody_drug_conjugates/prweb11764804.htm.