|Page (1) of 1 - 06/20/14||email article||print page|
Panasonic Announces Pricing & Availability Of 2014 Life+Screen AS650 Series LED HDTV
NEWARK, N.J., June 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Panasonic, a leader in connected HDTVs, announced today pricing and availability of its 2014 Life+Screen AS650 Series of 1080p LED LCD HDTVs. The AS650 Series features three screen sizes 50-inch class, 55-inch class, and 60-inch class. All three screen sizes will be available exclusively via www.panasonic.com.
(49.4 inches diagonal)
(54.6 inches diagonal)
(59.5 inches diagonal)
The AS650 Series is an advanced 1080p model featuring "Beyond Smart" features and picture-enhancing functions which deliver an easy-to-use interface with stunning picture quality performance.
Beyond Smart TV
The hallmark of the Life+Screen AS650 line-up is the "Beyond Smart" concept that provides an easy-to-use interface with a variety of functions. Building on the success of Panasonic's "My Home Screen" personalization features introduced last year, Panasonic Life+ Screens completely overhaul the user interface and implement dramatic enhancements regarding learning the content preferences of individual users, breaking different content out of its silos, and making navigation far easier and more intuitive.
- The new my Home Screen function offers a more intuitive and personalized gateway allowing users to personalize their screen with their favorite apps and content and access it all quickly and easily.
- The new my Stream feature enables seamless, automatic content recommendation. Panasonic Life+ Screens learn user preferences and automatically recommend content that is targeted to each person.* By using the my Button on the Touch Pad Remote, the TV conveniently learns the user's content preferences.
- Voice Assistant lets the user easily search for their favorite content in a natural, conversational way.
- my Home Cloud makes it possible to download a wide variety of content and apps, and to gain access to places for purchasing accessories via Panasonic's proprietary Cloud Technology.
- Access to a wide range of Internet Apps video-on-demand content and applications covering everything from news and fitness, social networking, music and online shopping and gaming.*
- A new Remote Sharing feature also makes it possible to share video memos, messages, and other information from my Home Screen through smartphone devices while away from home.
* Internet service required. Available content may vary by product, model, and location, and may require fees. Specifications and product information are subject to changed.
Superior Picture Quality
The AS650 Series also maintains Panasonic's renowned quality in the area of image rendering performance with 1500 Backlight Scanning Technology which produces smooth, blur-free moving pictures of fast-moving images.
The Life+Screen AS650 Series also features a built-in Wireless LAN, Dual Core Hexa Processing Engine, 3D (two-pair of passive 3D glasses), Media Player, DLNA, three HDMI ins, two USB ports, TouchPad Remote, and is Energy Star 6.1 Certified.
About Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company
Based in Newark, NJ, Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. The company offers a wide range of consumer solutions in the U.S. including products from VIERA Smart Life+ Screen, Blu-ray players, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Audio, Cordless Phones, Home Appliances, Wellness and Personal Care products and more. In Interbrand's 2013 Annual "Best Global Green Brands" report, the Panasonic brand rose to number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report. (http://bit.ly/19WFSpu).
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Home, Video, Internet, Networking, Appliances, Camcorder, Camcorder Accessories, Communications, Digital Video, Digital Audio, Movies & Music, DVD, Web, Smart Phone, Accessories, Camcorders, Accessories, Technology, Portable Video Players, DVD Audio, DVD Media, DVD Player, Accessories, Search, Applications,