|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/14||email article||print page|
Panasonic Announces Pricing & Availability Of 2014 Life+Screen AS530 Series LED LCD HDTV
NEWARK, N.J., April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Panasonic, a leader in connected HDTVs, announced today pricing and availability of its 2014 Life+Screen AS530 Series of 1080p LED LCD HDTVs. The AS530 Series features four screen sizes 39-inch class, 50-inch class, 55-inch class, and 60-inch class. All four screen sizes will be available via www.shop.panasonic.com and at select retailers.
(38.5 inches diagonal)
(49.5 inches diagonal)
(54.6 inches diagonal)
(59.5 inches diagonal)
The Panasonic Life+Screen AS530 Series is an entry-level HDTV model combining convenient "Beyond Smart" features and practical picture-performance functions to deliver an easy-to-use interface with stunning picture quality performance.
The AS530 maintains Panasonic's renowned quality in the area of image rendering performance with Backlight Blinking Technology (240 Backlight Blinking) which produces smooth, blur-free moving pictures of fast-moving images.
Building on the success of Panasonic's "My Home Screen" personalization features introduced last year, Panasonic Life+Screens completely overhaul the user interface and introduce dramatic enhancements regarding learning the content preferences of individual users, breaking different content out of its silos, and making navigation far easier and more intuitive.
The AS530 Series Life+Screen features include:
- My Home Screen -- a highly intuitive and personalized gateway allowing users to personalize their screen with their favorite apps and content and access it all quickly and easily.*
- Remote Sharing -- share video memos, messages, and other information from my Home Screen through smartphone devices while away from home.
- Voice Guidance -- uses text to speech functions to verbalize text content as it appears on your TV.
- Swipe & Share transforms the TV into a hub for streaming and sharing photo and video content seamlessly with Smartphone and Tablet devices. Users can transfer personal photos and videos from their Android or iOS devices directly to the large screen with a simple swipe of the finger and transfer them back to their smart devices the same way. Swipe & Share also enables sharing of user-generated photos and videos that are on the large screen with other Android or iOS devices.
- Internet Apps access to a wide range of internet-based video-on-demand content and applications covering everything from news and fitness, social networking, music and online shopping and gaming.*
The Life+Screen AS530 Series also features a built-in Wireless LAN, Media Player, DLNA, two HDMI ins, two USB ports and is Energy Star 6.1 Certified.
* Internet service required. Available content may vary by product, model, and location, and may require fees. Specifications and product information are subject to changed.
About Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company
Based in Newark, NJ, Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. The company offers a wide range of consumer solutions in the U.S. including products from VIERA Smart Life+ Screen, Blu-ray players, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Audio, Cordless Phones, Home Appliances, Wellness and Personal Care products and more. In Interbrand's 2013 Annual "Best Global Green Brands" report, the Panasonic brand rose to number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report. (http://bit.ly/19WFSpu).
To learn more about our products, visit www.shop.panasonic.com. Follow Panasonic on Twitter @panasonicUSA; additional company information for journalists is also available at www.panasonic.com/pressroom.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Home, Video, Internet, Networking, Appliances, Camcorder, Communications, Digital Video, Digital Audio, Movies & Music, DVD, Web, Smart Phone, Camcorders, Portable Video Players, DVD Audio, DVD Media, DVD Player, Applications, Music, Video, Images, Social Media, Applications, Networking,