|Page (1) of 1 - 06/30/14||email article||print page|
Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing Illustrated in Infographic from Graphic Products(June 30, 2014)
Portland, OR (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
Created by graphic designer Wade Daughtry and copywriter Mandy Savage, the infographic honors W. Edwards Deming, one of the pioneers of Kaizen. Design elements include dolphins swimming in a circle to show how Kaizen is flowing, ongoing process and growing Buddha figures all housed in a pagoda. Click here to embed the free Graphic Products infographic into your website.
Infographics simplify complex data. Theyre used by USA Today for snapshots of social, economic and geographic fluctuations, by metropolitan area transit systems to help commuters navigate confusing subway lines, and by textbooks to accompany scientific data. What all have in common is compact imagery and information whether they incorporate tables, oval pie charts, diagrams, flow charts, graphs, drawings, unusual fonts, or symbols.
Graphic Products has grown its Lean Manufacturing resource library to include the following:
- Introduction to Kaizen: A 15-page, fully-illustrated guidebook to complement the Kaizen infographic.
- 5S Standard Color Guide: Wall chart showing the color coding commonly used with 5S, a system designed to improve productivity through organization, identification, maintenance and sustainability.
- Continuous Improvement: This guide focuses on ways to streamline mining operations through visual communication techniques.
- Floor Marking Guide: Designed to enhance warehouse, distribution center, and assembly lines with suggestions about the best colors, patterns, and labeling supplies for outlining recycling areas, forklift routes, exits and entrances.
Whether the viewer is a facility manager, director of environmental health & safety, or simply someone who is curious about manufacturing, infographics are captivating and great educational tools for enlivening complex and sophisticated topics, said Steve Stephenson, Graphic Products.
- Deadliest U.S. jobs and cities
- Arc flash boundaries
- OSHA workplace safety
- Fire safety history
- Globally harmonized system of classification and labeling of chemicals (GHS)
Graphic Products carries a full family of labeling systems for every application, with free technical support and a five-year warranty on labels made with premium vinyl. Satisfied customers throughout the world include P&G, Amazon.com, Georgia-Pacific, Boeing, John Deere, Sara Lee, Toyota and General Electric. Graphic Products is The Global Leader in Workplace Labeling & Signage.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11960943.htm.