|Page (1) of 1 - 03/25/14||email article||print page|
HID Global Demonstrates Emerging Mobile and Biometric Technologies to Secure Your Identity at ISC West 2014(March 25, 2014)
HID Global Demonstrates Emerging Mobile and Biometric Technologies to Secure Your Identity at ISC West 2014
- Company will highlight its emerging technologies that leverage Bluetooth LE and Near Field Communications (NFC) to simplify mobile access and make it more convenient than ever.
- Come visit HID Global¯¯¯s vertical market showcase for solutions that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Financial/Banking and Education markets.
- Additional demos feature card and reader migration solutions for moving to higher security, interoperability and future technologies.
- Emerging Technologies innovations leveraging Bluetooth LE and NFC that simplify mobile access and make it more convenient than ever. Powered by the company¯¯¯s award winning Seos¯¯ technology, its breakthrough innovations provide superior identity management and deliver the most dynamic mobile solution available today. HID Global will also feature its leading-edge Lumidigm biometrics solutions.
- Card and Reader Migration Solutions for moving to higher security, interoperability and mobile access. Demonstrations will include HID Global¯¯¯s iCLASS platform readers and smart cards including its iCLASS Seos credential for powering mobile access, and its new iCLASS SE Encoder that enables organizations to encode/manage credentials and configure readers. The multi-technology encoder makes it possible for customers to format a number of credential technologies using a single device, on demand.
- Government Solutions featuring pivCLASS¯¯ solutions that enable government agencies to comply with physical access control mandates to PIV-enable their existing physical access control systems (PACS) to meet any mandated assurance level without requiring a "rip and replace" of their existing PACS infrastructure. The recently expanded pivCLASS portfolio includes an extensive line of solutions for credential registration and verification of FIPS 201-based credentials.
- Healthcare Solutions that enhance workflow efficiencies and help meet regulatory compliance while increasing security without sacrificing convenience. Demonstrations will include: EasyLobby¯¯ Visitor Management Solutions for visitor registration, badge printing, tracking and reporting.
- Enterprise Solutions to help organizations maintain operational efficiency and reduce costs, while providing optimum security for their facilities and properties. Demonstrations will include: HID Global¯¯¯s FARGO HDP5000 Printer/Encoder; iCLASS SE readers with OSDP; HID Secure Identity Services¯¯¯ that help customers manage the daily flow of ID card badge requests and large volume re-badging projects; and EDGE EVO¯¯ and VertX EVO¯¯ IP-enabled open architecture access control solutions.
- Education Solutions for educational institutions with unique requirements for securing their facilities, improving administrative efficiencies, and doing more than opening doors with student ID badges. Higher education demonstrations will include: iCLASS SE Magstripe readers, EDGE EVO networked access control products; mobile access solutions including iCLASS Seos credentials that can be embedded into smartphones; and the HDP5000 Card Printer/Encoder with laminator for high-volume ID programs using Asure ID¯¯ card personalization software. Additional demonstrations in the K-12 zone will showcase enterprise-class EasyLobby Visitor Management Solutions and FARGO Direct-to-Card (DTC) Printer/Encoders.
- Financial / Banking Solutions for financial institutions to secure buildings, control access to critical network resources and sensitive data, and secure online banking services for their customers. Demonstrations will include: ActivID¯¯ solutions that provide five critical layers for true, multi-factor authentication to enable trusted online transactions.
- Partner Solutions that offer RFID and contactless solutions using Genuine HID Technology¯¯¯ to solve enterprise business problems. Networked Access Solutions and Embedded Technology solutions that extend the use of a single credential will be on display by strategic partners, including Access Specialties, AMT, Barantec, Coprometro, Feenics, Infinite Peripheral, Integrated-MATRIX-Solutions, Essex Electronics, Inc., and others.
- ISC West Track Session: Michael Davis, Director of Intellectual Property with HID Global, will present "The Power of Mobile: Leveraging Smartphones for New Levels of Authentication and Access Control," on Thursday, April 3, 2014 from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- The Smart Card Alliance Educational Institute Mobile Devices and Identity and Access Control Applications Workshop @ ISC West: Julian Lovelock, Director of Product Marketing, Identity Assurance with HID Global, will present "The Anatomy of a Mobile Device," on Tuesday, April 1, from 9:15 a.m.- 10:00 a.m.
AUSTIN, Texas - March 25, 2014 (www.investorideas.com newswire) ISC West ¯¯¯ HID Global¯¯, a worldwide leader in secure identity solutions, is demonstrating its latest secure identity solutions and emerging technologies that leverage Bluetooth LE and NFC for mobile access at next week¯¯¯s ISC West conference in Las Vegas. The company will highlight its new iCLASS SE¯¯ Encoder for locally encoding credentials and managing keys, and showcase its Lumidigm¯¯ multispectral imaging technology, software, and biometric fingerprint sensors that authenticate identities. In addition to demonstrating its broad range of solutions for creating, using and managing secure identities, HID Global will feature products and services that address the specific needs of Government, Healthcare, Enterprise, Financial/Banking and Education markets.
"The Power of Mobile: Leveraging Smartphones for New Levels of Authentication and Access Control"
At ISC West 2014, HID Global will demonstrate its extensive portfolio of secure identity solutions in booth #11053 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center from April 2- 4, 2014.
Top demonstrations include:
During ISC West, HID Global executives will present at conference events:
Stay Connected with HID Global
Visit our Media Center, read our Industry Blog, subscribe to our RSS Feed and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
About HID Global
HID Global is the trusted source for innovative products, services, solutions, and know-how related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers around the world. The company¯¯¯s served markets include physical and logical access control, including strong authentication and credential management; card printing and personalization; visitor management systems; highly secure government and citizen ID; and identification RFID technologies used in animal ID and industry and logistics applications. The company¯¯¯s primary brands include ActivID¯¯, EasyLobby¯¯, FARGO¯¯, IdenTrust¯¯, LaserCard¯¯, Lumidigm¯¯, and HID¯¯. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,100 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global¯¯ is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
¯¯ HID, the HID logo, AsureID, iCLASS, iCLASS SE, iCLASS Seos EDGE EVO, FARGO, VertX EVO, pivCLASS, Seos, Secure Identity Object, and SIO are trademarks or registered trademarks of HID Global in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks, service marks, and product or service names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Director, Global Public Relations
Research Biometric stocks at Investorideas.com
Biometrics Stocks, Security Stocks, Facial Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition, Voice Recognition, Iris Recognition
This news is published on the Investorideas.com Newswire and its syndicated partner network
Get Free investor news and stock alerts: Sign up here
Published at the Investorideas.com Newswire - Big ideas for Global Investors
Disclaimer/ Disclosure:The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer : Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.
Read more News
Related Keywords:Computers/Peripherals,Displays,Digital Media Software,Communications,Web,Smart Phone,Search,Applications,Security,Educational,Research,Google,Blogs/videoblogs,Social Media,Sales,Applications,Advertising,Marketing,Sales & Marketing,Education,Security,Internet,Business Issues,Authentication,Authentication,Biometrics,Architecture,Security,Internet Server Applications,Law & Regulations,Management,Post/Production,Management,Director,Display,Business,Marketing,Copyright,USA, Inc.,Communications Technology,Business,Other,