|Page (1) of 1 - 02/05/14||email article||print page|
Elias/Savion Fuels Growth by Filling Key Leadership Roles, Expanding Digital Teams
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the region's renowned creative agencies, Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc., is fueling growth in 2014 by filling key positions in the organization, including the return of a former associate who was instrumental in the agency's early growth when in 1990 it relocated to the city's Cultural District. Since then, Elias/Savion has become one of the region's top-10 ad agencies and expanded its digital and public relations practices. As an integrated marketing firm, Elias/Savion continues to drive expansion in strategic areas, including content marketing and social media.
- Tina L. Richardsonwas appointed vice president of communications, serving as senior counselor for all agency accounts. Tina rejoins Elias/Savion following her role as management supervisor for the last eight years with Brunner, a top-10 independent agency. Throughout her 20-plus years of agency experience, Tina has provided public relations counsel and integrated marketing services for an array of brands, from global corporations to promising start-ups most recently Philips, Heinz North America, Huffy Bicycles, Bob Evans Farms, and Forever.com. In her first 15 years with Elias/Savion, she played lead roles for AT&T Wireless, Alcoa Home Exteriors, DQE Communications, AIRMALL and Morton's. Tina graduated cum laude from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a major in journalism and French minor. Her recent accomplishments include awards and certifications in digital marketing and social media.
- Joseph Parente was promoted to chief technology officer, vice president of digital services, overseeing the agency's flourishing digital practice. Joseph brings 16 years of experience, employing a wide variety of progressive digital technologies, to his role as chief architect, designer, developer and driver of innovative solutions. He started as a web designer and developer in 2008 and quickly rose to director of interactive services, leading a team serving a broad portfolio of global clients. Joseph's ground-breaking work in responsive web and mobile experiences has been recognized with several industry awards.
- Michael Cope was promoted to director of content, overseeing content development and management for all accounts. In five years as a lead copywriter for Elias/Savion, Michael has provided the agency's clients with research, writing and editing experience in diverse industries, including hospitality, retail, manufacturing, consumer products, building and construction, nonprofit, and financial. An award-winning journalist, Michael started his career as a reporter and columnist for several publications and served as an editor for the Tribune-Review Publishing Co. He received a master's degree in corporate communications from Duquesne University and studied professional writing and English literature at Waynesburg College.
- Jason Heckman was named solutions architect. Part of the agency's digital team, Jason serves as a system architect for all networks and components and as a technical liaison. Prior to Elias/Savion, Jason founded Quasidigital, a full-service digital and media production firm. Previously, he managed an array of servers and helped to build a social networking platform for the University of Pittsburgh. Jason's expertise includes multimedia production, programming and advanced web systems. A graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Jason has a bachelor's degree in communications media and is an avid photographer, collector and inventor.
- Jason Mosley joins Elias/Savion's digital team as a developer. He brings more than 10 years of experience in web and mobile development to the agency and has created innovative apps for several Fortune 500 companies. Early in his career, he founded a new media company, Pagewaiter. Jason earned an associate degree in specialized technology/multimedia from Pittsburgh Technical Institute.
- Nicole Armstrong brings her creative skills and ingenuity to Elias/Savion's award-winning design team as a graphic designer and illustrator. Versed in design and production, Nicole started her career with Little Earth Productions, Inc. She earned a Bachelor of Science in graphic design from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh, and created her own stationery and paper goods company, Penelope Poppy. Her original hand-illustrated designs are on Etsy.
- Trisha Fisk joins Elias/Savion's client services and production team, bringing excellent organizational, customer service and communications skills to the agency. Previously, Trisha was an executive assistant for LG Realty Advisors. She also worked as a reporter for Pittsburgh Construction News, CDC Publishing and as a columnist for The Daily Collegian. The Penn State graduate has a Bachelor of Arts in journalism and a minor in communications arts and sciences.
About Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Elias/Savion Advertising, Public Relations and Inter@ctive is a full-service integrated marketing agency located inPittsburgh. Driven by an intense passion for precise marketing solutions that resonate in today's competitive marketplace, Elias/Savion's award-winning strategies and creative campaigns are focused on one overriding objective: Results.The agency's experience and expertise extend to a broad array of professions and industries from manufacturing, technology, healthcare and finance to nonprofit, telecommunications, hospitality, energy, retail, professional services and more.Founded in 1976, Elias/Savion is headquartered inPittsburgh'sCultural District. For more information, visitwww.elias-savion.com or find us on LinkedIn.
SOURCE Elias/Savion Advertising, Inc.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Manufacturing, Sales, Manufacturing/Production, Advertising, Marketing, Finance, Public Relations, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Networking, Internet, Business Issues, Server Hardware, Telecommunications, Server Computers, Social Media, Social Network, Career, Public Relations, Management, Finance/Accounting, Finance/Accounting, Graphics Designer, CAD, Web Designers,