|Page (1) of 1 - 02/24/14||email article||print page|
Dimensional Insight Showcases New Versions of Healthcare Applications at HIMSS14(February 24, 2014)
Orlando, Fla. (PRWEB) February 24, 2014
Dimensional Insight, a developer of business intelligence (BI) solutions, today announced that it will be featuring new versions of DI Physician Performance Advisor and DI Surgery Advisor at HIMSS14. The applications are two of a suite of healthcare-specific applications based on The Diver Solution (Diver) business intelligence platform. Dimensional Insight made the announcement today from booth #2676 at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition in Orlando, Fla. Both applications are being demonstrated at the conference.
The healthcare IT landscape is incredibly complex, noted Fred Powers, co-founder and CEO of Dimensional Insight. But our many years of experience working with healthcare customers have enabled us to build packaged BI solutions that address their most common and pressing challenges. Our application strategy benefits healthcare providers because we can rapidly deploy solutions like DI Physician Performance Advisor and DI Surgery Advisor and customers can realize benefits very quickly.
DI Physician Performance Advisor enables healthcare organizations to develop physician performance profiles that give physicians a comprehensive understanding of their performance as individuals and in comparison to their peers. Clinical, operational and financial data is combined with patient experience and benchmark data to provide a 360 degree view of physician performance. Other features of the application include:
- Provides browser-based self-service access and analytics enabling physicians to monitor their own performance. Physicians can view their practice patterns in an interactive dashboard environment and dive into data to examine specific metrics on readmissions, mortality, length of stay and cost.
- Helps hospitals comply with Joint Commission Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) reporting requirements with less time and effort.
DI Surgery Advisor allows healthcare organizations to manage their operating room (OR) facilities at peak levels, which is critical given that surgical services fuel the bottom lines of most hospitals. Other features of the application include:
- Enables hospitals to boost OR efficiency by tracking case volumes, room turnover and causes for late starts and delays.
- Allows hospitals to identify OR peak utilization time periods, and then adjust staff and capacity to optimize utilization and efficiency levels.
- Helps organizations control OR costs by providing visibility into case-level details to identify surgeons and procedures impacting OR financial performance. Costs can be analyzed by type and by surgeon, including supply and implant cost trends.
To learn more about these applications, as well as the Diver technology on which they are based, please visit Dimensional Insight at booth #2676 at HIMSS14 or visit http://www.dimins.com/healthcare-business-intelligence.html.
About Dimensional Insight
Dimensional Insight is a leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions. The company offers a comprehensive set of BI capabilities ranging from data integration and modeling to sophisticated reporting, analytics, information portals and dashboards. Founded in 1989, Dimensional Insight has thousands of customer organizations worldwide. Dimensional Insights Diver Solution consistently ranks as a top performing business intelligence platform in customer satisfaction in its core market segments including healthcare, manufacturing and distribution industries. The Diver Solution has earned the prestigious Best in KLAS award for healthcare Business Intelligence/Reporting numerous times. For more information, please visit http://www.dimins.com/healthcare-business-intelligence.html.
Dimensional Insight and The Diver Solution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Dimensional Insight or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries. Other company names, product names and company logos mentioned herein are the trademarks, or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11606579.htm.