|Page (1) of 1 - 08/31/13||email article||print page|
Briox Introduces New Movie and Box Office News App Covering the Latest in the Movie Scene(August 31, 2013)
New York City, NY (PRWEB) August 31, 2013
Following the tremendous success of its previously released Riversip News Apps, Briox announced today an exciting new app covering the Hollywood movie scene - including trailers, actors gossip, box office stats and awards (The Oscars, Emmys). The app picks up the hottest news items and presents them in an innovative user interface, representing the next generation user interface for the Riversip platform.
Available today in the Apple iTunes store, Google Play and Amazon (http://www.riversip.com/movie_news.php), this free app is the most efficient way to follow news about the movie industry, Hollywood and box office performance. Powered by the same algo-social editing technology that's powering the Riversip line of apps, this app has the ability to "understand" what's buzzing, what's hot and what is grabbing movie lovers' attention around the globe and serve it with a smooth & slick user experience. The result is a movie news app that always serves the hottest selection of items, covering the top charts, movie trailers, casting announcements and more.
As a personal movie lover, I find it very hard to stay on top of the latest news of the industry. So much is happening in this scene new releases, celebs gossip, surprising casting choices and so on. Yet until now there was no easy way to follow them all. said Briox Co-Founder Nati Berkover. Following the acclaim we got for our existing Riversip apps and due to users' requests, we chose to apply our engine to this industry and introduce a fresh approach to it. The app is a gold mine for movie aficionados, if you wish to follow a specific director or actor, or even just to know which movie to spend your money on. This app is the enabler for people to follow all of these without having to work for it.
Features of Riversip Movie News app include:
- The latest news & videos about movies and actors, picked & arranged for maximal reading pleasure.
- Catch up on your own schedule: You can switch the time-frame in one tap (latest, day, week), so you'll be up-to-date no matter how often you're checking things out.
- Push notifications for prominent announcements and stories.
- See what your friends had to say! Riversip groups Tweets and Facebook posts relating to news events and shows them all together, so you can see what your friends had to say on each of the stories.
- Expanded coverage for each news event: See all the sources which have covered the news, including videos and previews of the stories, in one place. This is a great way to get all the juicy angles around the hot stories.
- Customization: you can customize a list of topics and use the My News feature to receive a summary of the news, only for the topics you're interested in. This can include your favorite directors, actors, movies and etc.
- Easy sharing: Share items on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- No setup or learning time required. Fire the app for the first time and immediately get the most relevant news from the most relevant sources.
- This is the only reader which keeps you from missing out on big items, by adapting the news to your personal pace.
- Comment and/or join the conversation on stories that grabbed your interest!
Briox, the developer of the Riversip platform, was founded by Nati Berkover and Itamar Rogel. Briox has deep expertise in data fusion and information processing algorithms, which the company has leveraged to create the Riversip platform. The platform also offers a professional API for companies & enterprises to plug in and get the most relevant news & videos for each topic. Riversip Movie News is the latest application based on this platform among many others that were released, covering a vast array of topics, including technology, sports (tennis, golf, horse racing, fitness and more), entertainment & fashion news.
For more information, please visit http://www.riversip.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11074150.htm.