|Page (1) of 1 - 09/12/18||email article||print page|
Boon Edam is All About Tailgating Prevention at GSX 2018(September 12, 2018)
LILINGTON, N.C. (PRWEB) September 12, 2018
Boon Edam Inc., a global leader in security entrances and architectural revolving doors, today announced they are emphasizing the theme of tailgating in booth #1715 at the GSX (formerly ASIS) exhibition in Las Vegas, NV from September 25-27. GSX is an annual event that brings together 22,000 participants from across the security profession for a week of networking, educational opportunities and discovering the latest security solutions. Boon Edam is also the official turnstile sponsor of the show.
Tailgating Mitigation through Integrated Technologies
Access technologies are critical for granting or denying entry to secure areas within a building. However, these solutions are only effective at mitigating tailgating when coupled with security entrances. This complete solution ensures only one person enters per valid authorization. The following solutions will be on display in Boon Edam's booth:
- Tourlock 180+90: The industry's best-selling security revolving door will feature an AMAG Symmetry card reader to demonstrate access control integration paired with the door's uniquely high, bi-directional throughput and its ability to prevent tailgating and piggybacking without manned supervision.
- Circlelock: Offering the highest level of security available in an entrance, the Circlelock security portal prevents intrusion into the most sensitive areas such as data centers. The portal will be configured to demonstrate two-factor authentication: an AMAG Symmetry card reader on the outside of the portal conducts the initial authorization, followed by an iris scanning technology inside the portal from Iris ID called the iCAM7S Series reader, to confirm identity.
- Circlelock Combi: This half-portal solution is the newest entry from Boon Edam. The Combi transforms an existing swinging door into a high security mantrap entrance that prevents piggybacking. It also enables organizations to save on both space and renovation costs. In the booth, the half portal will demonstrate a two-factor authentication scenario: initial authentication using an AMAG Symmetry card reader to enter the portal, followed by facial scanning technology from StoneLock Pro® to open the second door.
- Lifeline Speedlane Swing: The industry's slimmest optical turnstile will feature a custom, integrated pedestal that incorporates the MorphoWave™ touchless fingerprint technology from IDEMIA. This solution enables high throughput with the enhanced security of rapid biometric identification, all in a stylish, cohesive design.
- New! Lifeline Boost: A brand new, stylish access control pedestal designed by Boon Edam to perfectly complement the popular Lifeline optical turnstile series. The Boost is suitable for the integration of a variety of access control systems, ranging from card readers and barcode scanners to various biometric devices.
- BoonConnect: An IP-addressable, proprietary software system providing diagnostic and configuration tools for the Tourlock security revolving door and Circlelock mantrap portal. Users can remotely access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via a secured corporate network.
Tailgating Prize Giveaway
We're celebrating our position as the market leader for security entrances, according to a recent report by IHS Markit®, with a tailgating-themed prize giveaway. All visitors to GSX are invited to participate by visiting booth #1715 during show hours. Participants have the opportunity to win a variety of prizes that will help them make the most of the upcoming tailgating season: the Big Green Egg® grill, a YETI® cooler, StubHub™ tickets and much more. Winners will be selected at random after the exhibition, and an announcement will be made to all participants via email on October 5. For more information, visit our website at https://www.boonedam.us/tailgating-prize-giveaway-gsx.
For Further Information, Please Contact:
Tracie Thomas, Boon Edam
Vice President of Marketing
T 910 814 8239
For Media Queries, Please Contact:
Sara Chaput, LRG Marketing
T 845 358 1801
About Royal Boon Edam
With work environments becoming increasingly global and dynamic, the smart, safe entry has become the center of activity in and around many buildings. Royal Boon Edam is a global market leader in reliable entry solutions. Headquartered in the Netherlands, with 140 years of experience in engineering quality, we have gained extensive expertise in managing the transit of people through office buildings, airports, healthcare facilities, hotels and many other types of buildings. We are focused on providing an optimal, sustainable experience for our clients and their clients. By working together with you, our client, we help determine the exact requirements for the entry point in and around your building. Follow Boon Edam Inc. on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and our blog and read the latest news at http://www.boonedam.us/news.