Offering a smoother, more interactive and friendlier user experience, Aquafadas? award-winning digital publishing solution now sports more than 30 new features and improvements
Montpellier, France ? February 5, 2014 ? Aquafadas, innovative developer of digital publishing solutions, has just released version 3.2 of its Digital Publishing System. The upgraded version of the award-winning technology offers publishers a smoother and more interactive user experience with over 30 new features and improvements throughout the system.
?2014 marks an exciting year for Aquafadas,? comments Claudia Zimmer, CEO, Aquafadas. ?We have accomplished so much in the past 12 months, including the release of brand new technology for the Kobo Magazine Store and a new tool for automatic conversion, Cloud Authoring. Today, more than eight million end users read a publication created with Aquafadas? tools. This update to version 3.2 signifies the next level in digital publishing, opening up the creative possibilities and giving our customers the tools to advance their digital creations even further. With thousands of improvements made in just one year, we look forward to what we will achieve this year.?
New for AVE Formatted Digital Documents
Content creators using Aquafadas technology to publish books, magazines and more in an app can now benefit from exciting new features in version 3.2, including three brand new games. Publishers can also add interaction between online and static content. Brand new features include:
- Three new games: Dot-to-Dot, Hide and Seek, and Spot the Difference (premium enrichments at $139)
- Link it up: Connect HTML (online) and AVE content (static); actions launched in the web version are automatically reflected in the app version
- New actions for ?Read Aloud? including easy-to-use play and stop buttons unleash possibilities for style
- Insert a PDF into a sub layout
New for ePUB Files
For publishers distributing books on an eBook store, Aquafadas has improved the end results for improved reading experiences. Readers will enjoy region magnification and re-engineered Smart Reading. Brand new features in ePUB file export include:
- Region Magnification: a standard feature for ePUB, add region magnification, which allows readers to double-click on text in a fixed layout ePUB to make the text appear larger. Also compatible with iBookstore.
- Re-engineered Smart Reading: Aquafadas? Digital Publishing System 3.2 features a completely new interface to create Guided Reading; publishers can easily link text frames, ensuring a proper flow of text when creating ePUB reflow.
- Japanese Content Specifications: New vertical export in Fixed Layout and more.
New Improvements in the Digital Publishing System User Interface
- Change Your Mind: All the features of the Aquafadas InDesign plugin can now be controlled with Undo/Redo buttons.
- Get Organized: New feature for creating project folders.
- Making it Easier: Improvements include embedded fonts, list of assets, warning before deletion, comprehensible export window and more.
- Learn as You Go: Easier access to tutorials for premium enrichments.
New Improvements for AppFactory
- Need a boost? Enhanced rendering for AVE-PDF on iOS and Android; display content faster and smoother.
- All for Android: New enrichments and improvements, account creation interface and much more.
- What?s More: improvements for iOS reader.
Improve All the Tools!
- All You Need is One App: manage all your digital publishing tools with Aquafadas Connect.
- Keep it Tidy: A drop-down menu is concealable yet easily accessible from your toolbar.
- Stay in the Know: Keep apps up to date and freshly updated, access tutorial videos and view the latest promotions from Aquafadas.
About the Aquafadas Digital Publishing System
Aquafadas? Digital Publishing System provides an end-to-end workflow for digital publishing, facilitating content design, App creation and distribution. It combines the most advanced tools with a versatile library of ready-to-use Apps, ePUB 3 export, and the new WebReader. Using the latest version of the Aquafadas Digital Publishing Solution, publishers can:
- Create and publish custom iOS and Android apps without writing a single line of code.
- Export in optimized ePUB formats for Kobo Arc and Glo, the Amazon Kindle Fire, and the Apple iBooks Store.
- Create digital publications that can be embedded into a WebReader and displayed on a website.
- Easily browse through and purchase publishing solutions in the brand new web store.
The Aquafadas Digital Publishing System also provides powerful marketing tools, including the ability to integrate advertising campaigns and offer one-click in-App purchases. Sales and reader behavior analysis, now a crucial part of digital publishing, can be done using analytical tools such as Google Analytics which integrates directly with the Aquafadas Digital Publishing System.
Aquafadas, a pioneer in digital publishing technology, enables the creation and mass distribution of graphics rich, interactive digital content such as books, comics, corporate documents, magazines, and newspapers, across all major platforms including smartphones, tablets and the web. Businesses all over the world rely on Aquafadas? purpose-built content creation and distribution solutions to achieve their digital publishing strategies, significantly expanding content reach while lowering overhead costs. Some of Aquafadas prestigious customers include Bayard, Carrefour, Egmont International, Kelby Media Group, Lagardère, Mondadori, Reader?s Digest, Sanoma, Standard & Poors and Vodafone.
Aquafadas is a member of the International Digital Publishing Forum and IDEAlliance, which help to improve both ePUB and OpenEFT formats.
A Rakuten group business, Aquafadas also provides its technological expertise to Kobo, the world?s fastest growing e-reader provider. For more information about Aquafadas, please visithttp://www.aquafadas.com.
Zazil Media Group
Zazil Media Group